Hi, I do a lot of things. Here’s what I’m working on currently.
Brew City Half 2017 Wisconsin Half 2017 Every Kid Needs A Super Hero 5k. 2017 Lighthouse Run 10 miler 2017 Chicago Marathon 2017
- Drumstick Dash 10k at Lake Harriet 2017
- Stuff the Sleigh 5k. 2017
- Superhero Run 5k 2018
- Wisconsin Half Marathon, 2018.
- Chicago Marathon, 2020.
- 100 Days running challenge
- 100 day pell challenge for Rapier
- Heavy auth
Mending and Improving:
- Exquisite tackiness
lined andcompletely flat felled. (40% flat felled right now) Fix back pleats on the Italian gown. (Pinned, just needs to be sewn into place. ) New Sleeves for the blue Cotehardie. (Boring, but I’m hulking out of my sleeves).
- Will I never be done with these meddlesome smocks? (No, serves you right for angry seam ripping)
- Line the Italian for 12th night.
Teal Cote Fancy sleeves for reasons. Red Cote Gold Avignon Cota. Another under tunic for cotehardies Avignon/savoy type over dress.
- Brown Wool cote with a waist seam (December 2, 2017)
- Ghost Busters Period Costume. (January 27, 2018)
- THE CAP PROJECT. (February 3rd?, 2018, KA&S)
- Houppelande: The Re-houppening. (April 2018 Crown)
- New and improved Cota. (Before camping season really starts?)
Garters for my stockings.(Summer 2017) Apron(Summer 2017)
- necklace (Jewelry making supplies finally acquired)
better cap(Summer 2017)
- Even Better than the better cap.
- Hood (Fabric Acquired)
Cloak (fabric acquired)(Fall 2017) Shoes.Purchased. Whatever, make my own later.
- Sheath for my rapier.
Make serged bag blanks to teach folks basic hand sewing.
- Whipcording – Learn it, Teach it.
- C&I beginner’s kit.
Autocrating and other responsibilities
- Border Skirmish
- Rapier Marshal Training
- How I made my fencing bib and quit wearing a hood.
- The Durer fencing coat.
- Avignon/savoy overdress.
- #100daysofas Redux
- First Person Persona 101 (Currently teaching this with Bazyli from Nordskogen)
- Persona 101: Who am I? How did I get here? What do I wear? (appropriate for newbies)
- I like big butts and I cannot lie: Period Ideal Silhouettes and Period Appropriate Tailoring. ( First taught at Boar’s Head, 2017)
- Supporting the Girls: Breast support, both period and modern for the SCA. (Not done yet)