Hi, I do a lot of things. Here’s what I’m working on currently.
Brew City Half Wisconsin Half Every Kid Needs A Super Hero 5k. Lighthouse Run 10 miler
- Some other race I don’t know yet.
- Chicago Marathon
Mending and Improving:
- Exquisite tackiness
lined andcompletely flat felled. (40% flat felled right now) Fix back pleats on the Italian gown. (Pinned, just needs to be sewn into place. ) New Sleeves for the blue Cotehardie. (Boring, but I’m hulking out of my sleeves).
- Fancy sleeves for reasons.
- Red Cote
Gold Avignon Cota. Another under tunic for cotehardies Avignon/savoy type over dress.
Garters for my stockings. Apron
better cap Hair ties
- Hood (Fabric Acquired)
- Cloak (fabric acquired)
Shoes.Purchased. Whatever, make my own later.
- Sheath for my rapier.
Make serged bag blanks to teach folks basic hand sewing.
- Whipcording – Learn it, Teach it.
- C&I beginner’s kit.
Autocrating and other responsibilities
- How I made my fencing bib and quit wearing a hood.
- The Durer fencing coat.
- Avignon/savoy overdress.
- First Person Persona: the re-nerding
- I like big butts and I cannot lie: Period Ideal Silhouettes.
- Supporting the Girls: Breast support, both period and modern for the SCA.