I finished the dress of exquisite tackiness, and now I have a nice month in which to RUN CONSTANTLY and then repair and improve things and work on accessories. Time to review the to-do list.
Mending and Improving:
- Exquisite tackiness lined and completely flat felled. (Half lined, 33% flat felled right now. At an event for display so I can’t work on it again until next week.)
- Fix back pleats on the Italian gown. (Pinned, just needs to be sewn into place. )
- New Sleeves for the blue Cotehardie. (Boring, but I’m hulking out of my sleeves).
- Teal Cote
- Fancy sleeves for reasons.
- Another under tunic for cotehardies
- Avignon/savoy type over dress.
- Garters for my stockings.
- better cap
- Hood (Fabric Acquired)
- Sheath for my rapier.
- How I made my fencing bib and quit wearing a hood.
- The Durer fencing coat.