Guess who got apprenticed? This gal!
I am now the apprentice of Mistress Sofanisba Vespasiana Gabrielli. When we were discussing my apprenticeship, she asked me what I was interested in. Since “everything” is less than precise, I thought I’d use this blog to make a list of sorts.
Current Priorities (due to promised items, holidays, and ongoing projects):
- Small woodworking projects (I live in an apartment)
- Jewelry making
- Research into period trade routes (I’m a nerd)
- Hat/general head wear making
- Avignon/Provençal culture.
- ….Um, other stuff, I left the list I made at home…
Honestly though, this is kinda a huge deal. I’m not very good at much, as this blog demonstrates, and having someone help and guide me can only help me improve.