SOON YOUNG MINIONS, YOU SHALL SEW FOR ME.
I have a few projects on the table right now with their due dates:
- Dress of wonderfully tacky A&S doom (January 6)
- Gothic Fitted dress (December 3)
- Avignon Overdress from terrible Burgundian. (December 3, because wearing the same dress to the same event twice by making it look radically different is the most medieval)
- Fancy/Flannel over sleeves for gothic fitted dress because I’ll be wearing it in December and I get cold. (December 3)
- New fencing shirt (Ehhh, sooner is better.)
- New fencing doublet. (December 3, gotta look good for Boar’s Head, yo.)
- Cape for non-rigid parry.
- Drop spindle of appropriate sturdiness.
- Christmas knitting. (Christmas)
I guess I should start really training these kids to sew faster. You think their parents would lend them to me?